All orders under £70 have a standard shipping fee of £6.95. Any orders £70 or over qualify for free UK mainland next day courier by 4pm. Orders must be received by 12pm Monday – Thursday for next day delivery.
For the Scottish highlands – delivery for orders under £60 is £16.50. For orders over £70, delivery is £9.55.
Delivery timings to Scottish highlands postcodes are as follows:
Next working day: AB41, AB46-52, IV1-20, IV25, IV30-37, IV63, PH15-26, PA21-35, PA37-39, FK19-21, PH49-50.
Two days: AB30, AB33-36, AB37-38, AB42-45, AB53-56, DD8 & DD9, IV21-24, IV26-28, IV40, IV52-54, PA40, PH30-41, KW1-14, PA36
For the Isle of Wight – delivery for orders under £60 is £15. For orders over £70, delivery is £8.05.
If you would like delivery to any areas outside the UK mainland other than those listed above, please contact us via email first and we’ll give you a quote.
We offer free local delivery for orders over £30 to the following Manchester postcodes: M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M7, M8, M11, M12, M13, M14, M15, M16, M17, M18, M19, M20, M21, M22, M23, M32, M33, M43, SK1, SK2, SK3, SK4, SK5, SK8 and WA14.
Free local deliveries will be within 2 days. Should you require it sooner, please drop us an email and we’ll see what we can do! All deliveries will be contactless doorstep deliveries for your safety and safety of the delivery driver.
Collection is available from Beer Nouveau (M12 6DY) for online orders over £10. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com) to arrange a date and time for collection.
· If you receive your products in a poor condition (e.g. broken bottles or spoiled beers), please inform us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please retain all packaging and if possible, take photos as evidence, both of the external and internal damage. We will need this before we can consider potentially giving you a refund on any spoiled or damaged bottles.
· Refunds will be given to the customer within 30 days after the beers have been delivered.
· We reserve the right to cancel an order before despatch should we feel we need to do so, full refunds will be made in these rare cases.
· These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. For further information on such rights speak to your Local Authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
· No refund will be considered for orders made by minors.
· It is your responsibility to ensure that an adult over the age of 18 is at the delivery address to sign for receipt of the goods. The re-delivery process can be undertaken once only, after which couriers are instructed to return the goods to us unless a further delivery request is made. In these circumstances, you may be liable for any additional courier costs.
· Signature at the point of delivery acknowledges receipt of the goods. Our couriers will deliver to a neighbour if you are not at home, this is for your convenience and will be taken as a signed for delivery. Please specify at the time of ordering should you not want this to happen.
· It is our policy to ensure that all our goods are supplied to our customers in perfect condition. We will only exchange or refund products which we deem not fit for consumption. If the product is simply not liked by the customer, it cannot be exchanged, replaced or returned.
· It is the responsibility of the customer to report goods damaged in transit.
· We shall not be liable to pay any compensation to you, other than any refund as stated above. In particular, but without limitation, we shall not be liable to you for loss of profit, damage to goodwill, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any damage, defect, negligence or other failing on our part.
· We will use our best endeavours to deliver your order promptly but cannot accept any liability for a delay, howsoever caused. We do not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays unless by prior arrangement. This service may incur additional charges.
· Normal delivery days are Monday to Friday.
· Friday Despatch: Where possible, we try not to put beer into courier networks on Friday, this is to prevent your beer from being stuck in hot warehouses or worse, vehicles over the weekend. We want your beer to arrive in perfect condition. Therefore, orders will be shipped as early as possible after the weekend unless specified.
· Deliveries must be signed for by a person aged 18 years or older. If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. We reserve the right to cancel the delivery if the age and identity of the recipient are in doubt.
· No compensation can be offered for loss of wages due to failed or late deliveries.
· Customers accept responsibility for the safe storage and use of the products upon receipt. The cat in the glass is not liable for damage caused by customer mishandling.