Caramel Fudge Stout Cognac Edition is the 2020 version of this beautiful beer. Previously, he also came out with cognac barrels and that was a wonderful combination of sweet and seductive caramel notes and warming flavors from the barrel aging. 330ml. 11.5%.
Benene Pa Nakken. Aeblerovs signature. Mixed country store, consisting of everything possible, of which 85% mixed Danish eating apples, such as Red Aroma, Ingrid Marie, Holsteiner Cox, Signe Tillich and a lot of other old forgotten varieties. The remaining 15% are cider apple varieties. Vegan. Gluten free. 6%.